top of page

Rolec WallPod:EV HomeSmart

Rolec WallPod:EV HomeSmart

This Rolec EV charger is one of the best selling EV chargers in the U.K. It features a fast 7kw capacity and is available in a range of different colour combinations designed to best complement your home or car. It is also available with a 10m tethered cable, great if you need to park your car at the end of your drive. 

The Rolec HomeSmart comes with the EV.Energy App which allows you to:

  • Stop/start charging

  • Program charging times to suit you

  • Integrates with your electricity provider to charge the EV at the cheapest rate available - it works with Octopus Agile too

  • Boost button for immediate charging

The Rolec HomeSmart requires either an Earth Rod or MATT:E to be installed as part of the installation.

Here are some of our recent installs of the Rolec HomeSmart to help you see what it looks like in real life. If you have any questions about how an install would work for your property please get in touch.

How Much Will it Cost?

Rolec type 2 untethered.jpg

Un-tethered Fully Installed from  £645.00*

rolec type 2 tethered.jpg

Tethered Fully Installed from  £710.00*

*60% of our Rolec HomeSmart Mini-Pro installs cost the amounts shown above. The other 40% of installs are those that require a MATT:E device to be fitted where an earth rod is not suitable. This adds an additional £160 to the prices shown above. 

Got Any Questions?

Get in touch today for expert advice on all your EV Charging needs. 

bottom of page